Posted: 09 Oct 2014 09:30 AM PDT
Denver metro area home health providers responsible for emergency preparedness planning are invited to attend a free training, Emergency Preparedness Seminar: Building a Sustainable Program, on November 12, 2014 from 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. at the Adams County Government Center in Brighton.
Please cut and paste this into your browser https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByqZDBabyNVSODBuUEhqYmF0RHM/view to view a flyer with more detailed information on this training and how to register.
The seminar, specifically for home health agency representatives, is designed to provide discussions and networking opportunities around emergency preparedness. Sessions will include:
- Case studies that highlight best practices and lessons learned;
- How to provide emergency preparedness training to staff, executives and clients;
- Information on developing emergency operations plans;
- Guidance on developing community partnerships;
- Networking opportunities with emergency managers, local public health staff, and other home health agencies.
To register for this FREE event, please visit Co.Train.org; the course ID is 1053283. If you have not used Co.Train before, please refer to the flyer for detailed instructions.
For further information, please contact Karri Hobaica, public health planner from Denver Public Health, at Karri.Hobaica@dhha.org or at 303-602-3625.