TB Update and Skin Testing Practicum for Health Care Providers
Posted: 09 Oct 2014 09:27 AM PDT
The Denver Metro TB Clinic and the Colorado Coalition Against Tuberculosis invite nurses and other health care providers from home health agencies and long-term care facilities to attend a tuberculosis update and skin testing practicum on Thursday December 11th from 12:30 PM to 5 PM in the Public Health Auditorium, 2nd floor at Denver Public Health. Course Objectives are:
- Express an increased and updated knowledge of TB infection and TB disease
- Demonstrate their skill in placing and reading the TST
For more details and a link to register COPY AND PAST THIS INTO YOUR BROWSER http://denverhealth.org/ForProfessionals/ClinicalSpecialties/PublicHealth/TuberculosisServices/TBEducation.aspx.
To register go directly to: http://www.cvent.com/d/p4qvrj/4W
For more information please contact Kerri McClory at 303-692-2638 or email@example.com.
For those who live in the El Paso County/Colorado Springs Area please see the information below regarding the same class being held at the El Paso county Health Department on October 28th, 2014:
Tuesday, October 28, 2014 12:30pm to 5pm
El Paso County Public Health -Snow/ Miller Conference Room
1675 W. Garden of the Gods Rd., Ste. 2044, Colorado Springs, Co 80907
Who Should Attend?
Health care providers working in hospitals, home health care agencies, correctional facilities and other long-term care facilities, occupational health, Civil Surgeons' offices, and local public health agencies
Registration cost is $30
- Registration forms are due by October 24, 2014 and can be returned via fax or by mail.
- For more details and the registration form go to: http://www.elpasocountyhealth.org/
- If a participant is unable to attend on the registered date - another health professional from the same practice may take their place or payment will be applied to a future class, refunds are not available.
- Space is very limited so please register early.
- Please RSVP to Jenny Rosenstiel at 719-578-3221 or fax at 719-575-8637.